Re: Rietveld workflow problems

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Rietveld workflow problems
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 09:27:39 -0600

On 9/21/11 6:48 AM, "Reinhold Kainhofer" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Am Wednesday, 21. September 2011, 10:52:37 schrieb David Kastrup:
>> Perhaps it would be nice if we found a way to play with "Gerrit",
>> supposedly a git-based system similar to Rietveld.
>
> I looked at gerrit a while ago. If you want to take a look at it:
> http://server.kainhofer.com:8088/

Google Code now supports git archives.

Reviews in Google Code are done on branches, and each commit on the branch
is visible and reviewable.

I'm not sur if I like the way reviews are requested, but doing the review by
branches seems to work out quite well.

If you want to see how it works, I've got a sandbox for another project set
up at

http://code.google.com/p/plant-sim/source/list

You can choose either of two branches in a selection list, and you can
review any commit by clicking on the SHA-1 ID.

Thanks,

Carl