Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Glyphs for Kievan Notation (issue 4951062)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 15:17:31 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden>
[snip]

It's the first time i tried compiling docs, so i may have screwed
something.  Here's what i did:
   rm -r build
   sh autogen.sh --noconfigure
   mkdir -p build/
   cd build/
   ../configure
   make
   make doc

That looks OK - although you don't need the autogen if you've done it before.

A quick look at what you have above makes it seem like you have missing files. Is your git tree up to date and in good shape? If you can't get make doc to work with the commands above, I've resorted to nuking my git directory too...

Before you do this, though, go through the steps above with a "good" git tree and instead of running make doc, run make -d doc &> somefile.txt. Then zip the output and send it my way some convenient way.

--
Phil Holmes