PATCH: Countdown to 20110925

From: Colin Campbell
Subject: PATCH: Countdown to 20110925
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 21:43:01 -0400

FOR 21:00 MDT 20110925

As it happens, the one time I both travel (to my Mother's place across the continent) *and* arrange to borrow a browser to cover my patch meister schedule, there are no patches in the issue tracker ready to go.  Instead, we present a special, one time only,  batch as requested by Mike Solomon.  Remember that Rietveld-only patches are difficult to track, so your help in letting me know about them makes it easier to get them through the peer-review process!

From Mike:

"Hey Colin!

Could you please add these patches to this weekend's countdown?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5050046/ (no issue #)
http://codereview.appspot.com/5067041/ (no issue #)
http://codereview.appspot.com/4961041/ (i imagine that it'll be pulled off by someone, but at least it'll get people looking at it!

Also, there are two legacy patches that I'd like thrown back up on countdowns:

http://codereview.appspot.com/4917046/ (i decided not to push this one because joe had some reservations - i think i've addressed them, but i'd like it to go through another countdown)
http://codereview.appspot.com/4808082/ (it'll be this patch's 6th go-around! i want to throw it back up because i haven't heard any responses either way about the newest batch of changes)"

Cheers,

Colin