Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20110925

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: PATCH: Countdown to 20110925
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 11:10:08 +0100

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 11:49:44AM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> What would be useful in git-cl is a way to signal to the
> PatchMeister the developer's perceived importance of a patch.

Current thinking is to automatically randomly pick 10 patch-review
for the countdown, with priority for Critical.  I think we're
looking at an average of about 10 patches per week so far in Sep,
so that gives us a 200% overhead for sudden surges.

That said, I've just discovered a ton of old updated patches that
got lost, so it'll take a week or two to clear out that backlog.