Big web page

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Big web page
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 17:03:21 +0100

You know, I'm wondering if this serves any purpose. It's a humungous thing that takes an age to load and display, and for a long time has had a load of missing images, bad links, etc. No-one complained much and no-one really seemed to notice. Yet we lose the images on web-examples and get a user report same day.

Given the shenanigans needed to create it, might it make sense to retire it?

(http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.15/Documentation/web-big-page.html)

--
Phil Holmes