xml-script

From: Juro
Subject: xml-script
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 23:13:53 +0000 (UTC)

Hello,

sometimes I use the musicxml2ly script, when somebody, who uses capella or
finale wants to give me some pieces. It's great to have this possibility.

Although I use lilypond for my purposes, I need to export something for others.
(To print it out and scan it with finale is possible, but not the best way.)
Therefore my queston: is there anybody able to write a ly2xml-script which
saves the basic information like voices, key and time, notes, slurs/ties.

(not necessary things like text, markups, articulation etc.)

If there is somebody able but not interested - could i pay somebody for that?
How expansive would it be?

Thanks for information

Juro