Re: xml-script

From: Juro
Subject: Re: xml-script
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 21:34:07 +0000 (UTC)

> There is <URL:code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=665>.  This
> should give you some suggestion both about other people's willingness to
> contribute and the amount of payment which is "not yet" sufficient to
> make somebody go for this project.

Thank you for the link. I wonder, that it is not in this mailinglist. (I don't
have no googlemail-account... I like lilypond devel and general on gmane,
because it is easy to post without getting all the mails to my e-mail-address.)

I would give 100 EUR for the goal to get a basic musicXML-export. For me it
would be enough to get the informations about key, meter (time signature),
voices, clefs partial and barlines (and of course the notes, including slurs
and
ties). So its not so much more than midi (midi doesn't know about enharmonic
and
other mentioned).

For others it seems to be important to get musicxml-output containing
articulation, dynamics, ... I'm interested just in the basic information.

Juro