Re: Allows for framing comments in LilyPond backends. (issue 5450086)

From: ColinPKCampbell
Subject: Re: Allows for framing comments in LilyPond backends. (issue 5450086)
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 04:58:58 +0000

On 2011/12/05 08:59:18, J_lowe wrote:

http://codereview.appspot.com/5450086/diff/3001/scm/define-grob-properties.scm
File scm/define-grob-properties.scm (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5450086/diff/3001/scm/define-grob-properties.scm#newcode310
scm/define-grob-properties.scm:310: stencilfied of a grob in a given
backend.")
Mike (anyone?)

"...stencilfied grob in a given..." or "...stencilfication of a grob
in a
given..." but

is there a better word than 'stencilfied'?

I won't pretend to understand the things in this file anyway, but I
did a quick
look for the word elsewhere and there is none, so I assume this is not
'standard' term in this literal context.

Agreed completely, James: these neologisms are completely to be
reprehended!  A somewhat less painful alternative might be "stencilize"
in its many permutations: viz.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/stencilize

althopugh to be quite frank, one hopes a more suitable word will come to
light.  Nevertheless, it should go to countdown for the added utility.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5450086/