Re: lilydev 2.0

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: lilydev 2.0
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 04:35:25 -0800

On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 06:09:22AM -0600, Jonathan Kulp wrote:

> Ok I can make these changes to the current setup. Haven't heard of
> $LILYPOND_GIT but I guess it's in the CG so I'll take a look.

export LILYPOND_GIT=$HOME/lilypond-git/
export LILYPOND_WEB_MEDIA_GIT=$HOME/lilypond-web-media-git/

> I suggested it mainly b/c Ubuntu has very different UI in new
> releases, the Unity DE. For ubuntu 12.04 (next LTS release coming in
> spring) we may want to switch to xfce or switch to Debian completely.

or GNOME classic.  Yes, it's something to consider, but if we
update lilydev now, I doubt we'd want to update again until summer
at least, and hopefully ubuntu 12.04 LTS will have settled down by
then.  :)