Re: lilydev 2.0

From: James
Subject: Re: lilydev 2.0
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2011 23:06:50 +0000

Hello,

On 10 December 2011 14:44, Jonathan Kulp <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 12:53 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:

> and if you need someone to test it let me know. I've been using nothing else but lilydev and virtual box to compile and patch LP these last couple of years.

Uploading now. Give it about an hour from the timestamp on this email.
Filesize is 850mb so if it shows smaller than that, it's not done
uploading yet.

http://jonkulp.dyndns-home.com/ubuntu-lilydev-remix-2.0.iso
http://jonkulp.dyndns-home.com/ubuntu-lilydev-remix-2.0.iso.md5

Thanks for testing, James. :)

Downloading now. My Internet connection is not that fast, so I'll leave it run over night (it's late here) and then have a go at building LP with it tomorrow morning/early afternoon BST.

I'll let you know.

James