Re: Hiding old website /web/install page (issue 5500069)

From: graham
Subject: Re: Hiding old website /web/install page (issue 5500069)
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:22:08 +0000

On 2011/12/22 16:16:44, Graham Percival wrote:
However, using website.make from git is certainly a security risk,
which I will
fix immediately on the server.  Thanks for catching this!

ick, this is what happens when jobs are left half-done.

The server uses make-website.sh, which is defined lower down on the page
and copies the website.make itself.  I thought we were looking at that
part of the docs.  I can't remember what that part is doing.

Phil?  Should this line be ../lilypond-git/....blah/  or just plain
website.make ?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5500069/