Re: Hiding old website /web/install page (issue 5500069)

From: hashashin
Subject: Re: Hiding old website /web/install page (issue 5500069)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 22:23:55 +0000

Let me know if this is what you are thinking:

1. upload those files to github (tell me the folder, I create a pull
request)
2. make makefiles copy the files to the correct place
3. change texi files so they point to the new URL (let me know what
should be that new URL)
4. change the htaccess files so that old links point to the new files,
so that any external link still works
5. remove the reference to /web and to the RSS from old-news (or remove
old-news).

Is this correct? Let me know what you prefer I start with.
Cheers

ambs

http://codereview.appspot.com/5500069/