Doc: NR added @knownissue for beam properties (issue 5504100)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Doc: NR added @knownissue for beam properties (issue 5504100)
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 01:55:11 +0000

LGTM.

I have some recommendations, but I won't hold up approval for them.
Just for your consideration.

Thanks for doing this!  I was going to get to it, but I've been
struggling with getting GUB going.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504100/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely
File Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504100/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1902
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1902: and the beams indicated
manually.  Using @address@hidden with
I think that the partcombine warning should become a known issue,
instead of being included in this warning.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504100/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1953
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1953: @knownissues
I wonder if it would be better to actually include a snippet, instead of
just a known issue.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504100/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1956
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1956: the beam has been completed
will not take effect until the @emph{next},
I think it would be better to eliminate the , and the word "new", but I
don't feel really strongly about it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/5504100/