Re: What's the deal with the LSR update?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: What's the deal with the LSR update?
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012 22:19:50 +0000

On Sun, Jan 01, 2012 at 09:49:33PM +0100, David Kastrup wrote:
> Graham Percival <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > 2) make the changes manually, then put those updated files in
> >   Documentation/snippets/new
> >
> > Whichever way you choose, I would like to see a local makelsr.py
> > update after that, and the whole thing go through staging into
> > master, before anybody looks at doing a general LSR update.
>
> Option 2) is in staging (without removing the previously updated
> snippets though).

ok.  It still needs a local makelsr.py run before we're ready to
tackle a full LSR update.

> I am still fuzzy about where the translations are
> supposed to come back from when they have been removed in snippets/new.

dunno.  There's some code in makelsr.py that adds translations
from other locations into the final .ly file.  John Mandereau is
the only person who knows how that works, although Francisco and
other translators know which files they need to create+edit.