Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 00:19:59 +0100

On Feb 9, 2012, at 6:58 PM, address@hidden wrote:

On Feb 9, 2012, at 6:50 PM, address@hidden wrote:

On Feb 7, 2012, at 6:47 PM, address@hidden wrote:

I did some experiments with caching that are up on:
dev/skylines-cached

Hey all,

Fresh branch up at dev/skylines-cached.  This patch should only increase compilation time of a LilyPond score by 1-2 seconds for every minute.

I wasn't handling empty stencils correctly - they're fixed now.

All the comments from my previous e-mail are valid and the branch is up at:

dev/skylines-cached

Cheers,
MS