Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Gets vertical skylines from grob stencils (issue 5626052)
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 18:47:57 +0100

On Feb 6, 2012, at 11:55 PM, David Kastrup wrote:

> "address@hidden" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I'll look into doing 1.  Meanwhile, if someone can tell me how to push
>> changes to a remote branch (after having created the branch), I'd be
>> much obliged!
>
> If it is a fast forward, just push like the initial push.  If it is not,
> you can't push at all given the current repository settings.  Instead
> you need to _delete_ the branch
>
> git push origin :dev/skyline
>
> and then push a fresh one
>
> git push origin HEAD:refs/heads/dev/skyline
>
> --
> David Kastrup

Hey all,

I did some experiments with caching that are up on:
dev/skylines-cached
To install it, you need to run a make clean and rerun autogen.sh

Bizarrely, with many of the calculations cached in hash tables, it takes as
long as (if not longer than) the previous branch I posted.
All speed-up suggestions are welcome!

Cheers,
MS