Rietveld patchy: test run

From: Julien Rioux
Subject: Rietveld patchy: test run
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 15:14:38 +0100

I modified Graham's Rietveld patchy to fix two issues:
#1 local git repository was not updated to latest origin/master before
starting the tests
#2 the directories were not cleaned up after a patch failed to apply
or after the patch resulted in a failed build

For reference: http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg44010.html

This new version should be tested before I send a formal pull request.
Could someone familiar with patchy please locally replace their
compile_lilypond_test.py file with the attached one and test it
against the patches that are currently lining up for testing? I also
send the patch file so that you can see what I touched in the code, if
you are interested.

Cheers,
Julien