Re: Rietveld patchy: test run

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Rietveld patchy: test run
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 19:24:48 +0000

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 03:14:38PM +0100, Julien Rioux wrote:
> Could someone familiar with patchy please locally replace their
> compile_lilypond_test.py file with the attached one and test it
> against the patches that are currently lining up for testing?

To avoid leaving you hanging:
- I am familiar with this, but I have no time for testing it.
  Sorry.
- David is reasonably familiar with patchy test-new, but he's
  using an old laptop, which makes all this compiling rather
  a pain (especially on the HD).  It doesn't help that he
  also does a ton of programming.

I am a bit disappointed that nobody has gotten familiar with
patchy's test-new, especially considering David's limited
computation power... but that's just how things are.

Your patch looked good from a quick glance.  I'd suggest that you
run it locally a few times over the next couple of days, then push
if nothing blows up.
(I recommend running Patchy as a separate user just in case stuff
blows up)