Re: CG: add information about Regtest Checking Project (issue 5669047)

From: janek . lilypond
Subject: Re: CG: add information about Regtest Checking Project (issue 5669047)
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 21:51:31 +0000

New patch set uploaded, it should make doc now.

Thanks for the tips, Carl and Graham!  You saved me some time.

I decided not to use @rglos and @rinternals (because from what i
understand it would print the name of the section i'm referring to) but
use @rglosnamed and @rinternalsnamed instead. This worked nice in html
manual, but in pdf i got:
"...explained in our Section “Music Glossary” in Music Glossary
Chapter 9: Regression tests 98
or Section “Internals Reference” in Internals Reference."
Not perfect... shall i use regular references or don't worry about this?

http://codereview.appspot.com/5669047/