Re: Move add-grob-definition from a snippet to scm/translation-functions

From: dak
Subject: Re: Move add-grob-definition from a snippet to scm/translation-functions.scm (issue 6128048)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:00:31 +0000

On 2012/04/28 03:08:13, Pavel Roskin wrote:
OK, the problem I wanted to address is to have a documented way to
define new
grobs.  I hoped that moving add-grob-definition to a "public place"
would be a
good start.  If it's not, sorry for the noise.

scheme-text-spanner.ly contains a lot of code violating the
parser/session border.  I would not be surprised if turned out to be the
main culprit for our instable regtests (like graphviz.ly).

I am actively working on it
<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2449>, but can't
do anything at once.

It was just unlucky timing when you picked up more parts of it at a
moment I was already annoyed with its disregard for locality and working
on fixing the situation.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6128048/