Re: Better pure height approximations for beamed rests. (issue 4860043)

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Better pure height approximations for beamed rests. (issue 4860043)
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 07:57:03 +0200

On 27 avr. 2012, at 23:55, Keith OHara wrote:

>> You're right that, in the code above, the function gleaned from (cdr pure)
>> gets [called with] (car args) start end (cdr args)).  I'm not exactly sure
>> what that signifies,
>
> It signifies that call-pure-function puts 'start' and 'end' in the second and
> third slots,
> of the argument list for the pure function being called, with any additional
> arguments following after 'end'.
> I'll change the relevant line in the C G.

Ok - finally had a chance to check everything out.  You're absolutely right.
Everything should be in the form of:

Side_position_interface::pure_y_aligned_side (SCM smob, SCM start, SCM end, SCM
cur_off)

smob, start, end, other

Thanks for catching that!  This means that the order of arguments in
pure_rest_collision needs to change as well.

Cheers,
MS