Re: Better pure height approximations for beamed rests. (issue 4860043)

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Better pure height approximations for beamed rests. (issue 4860043)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 14:55:50 -0700

On Fri, 27 Apr 2012 12:01:04 -0700, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

On 27 avr. 2012, at 19:58, Keith OHara wrote:
On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 23:44:24 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

Call pure function puts start and end in the final two slots.

You're right that, in the code above, the function gleaned from (cdr pure) gets
[called with] (car args) start end (cdr args)).  I'm not exactly sure what that
signifies,

It signifies that call-pure-function puts 'start' and 'end' in the second and
third slots,
of the argument list for the pure function being called, with any additional
arguments following after 'end'.
I'll change the relevant line in the C G.