Re: Better pure height approximations for beamed rests. (issue 4860043)

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Better pure height approximations for beamed rests. (issue 4860043)
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 00:45:20 -0700

On Thu, 26 Apr 2012 23:44:24 -0700, <address@hidden> wrote:

lily/beam.cc:1743: Beam::pure_rest_collision_callback (SCM smob, SCM
prev_offset,

You're right - this is an error.  Do you want me to fix it or are you
working on a patch into which the fix could be incorporated?

I am re-ordering the arguments in that one C function, but I don't read Scheme
so I am not sure if the observed order of the data is the intended order, or
the conventional order.

Your addition to the docs is pretty explicit that 'start' and 'end' are always
the last two arguments, even in a chained-offset-callback where there are extra
arguments.  On the other hand, call-pure-function seems to put 'start' and
'end' in slots 2 and 3, with any other arguments attached later.