Re: GSoC

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: GSoC
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 14:40:31 +0200

David, Kieren,

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
> Nope.  I had just sorted some of Kieren's wishes into categories that
> were reasonably easy to approach and ones that seemed harder, but I have
> not actually managed to start serious work (including thinking about
> suitable structures and algorithms) on any yet.

ok.  I'm looking forward to reading your reviews on my code when it's written!

> It might make sense for Kieren to send his wishlist as a whole to you,
> though: since you are prepared to delve decidedly deeper into the
> material as I a was, you'd likely arrive at different priorities and
> plans in connection with your own project that I did.

Definitely!  Kieren, please send me the examples you have - especially
those that are connected to my Lyrics issues; maybe i've overlooked
something or your thoughts will show me a new perspective.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 5:38 PM, Kieren MacMillan
<address@hidden> wrote:

>> i'd vote for having Extenders added by default, without the need to write
>> them explicitly in ly code.
>
> Yes, but with an "\autoExtendersOff" option!  :)

sure!

cheers,
Janek