Re: Plan for discussions

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Plan for discussions
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 20:25:45 +0200

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 08:20:57PM +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude wrote:
> May I propose a workaround, just in order to mix business with pleasure:
>
> Why not trying to have one "meeting" per continent at the same time,
> with a daily hour on IRC with everybody?

We tried that almost a year ago:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2011-06/msg00131.html
but if you want to try organizing it again, that would be great!

Potentially it could even "start small" by having a mainly-French
irc or skype session (my impression is that you guys are more
close-nit than other lilypond developers/contributors), then once
that's a regular occurance try to expand it?  Of course it would
be nice if it could immediately start off with everybody involved,
but the previous experience doesn't fill me with optimism.