Re: Doc: NR clarified \footnote command as a TextScript (issue 6137050)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR clarified \footnote command as a TextScript (issue 6137050)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 17:03:10 +0000

See inline. One more patch will be needed.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6137050/diff/11001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6137050/diff/11001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode1050
Documentation/notation/input.itely:1050: is to be attached but in that
case, it must be preceded by a @code{<>};