Re: Meeting 2nd half of August!

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Meeting 2nd half of August!
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:05:40 +0200

Marc Hohl <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 27.06.2012 14:14, schrieb Graham Percival:
>> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 11:13:21PM +0200, David Kastrup wrote:
>>> Düsseldorf -- Dortmund --> 45 minutes hourly
>> Sounds good.  Ok, I'm in as long as we have at least 3 developers
>> other than myself.  So far there's David and Werner.
> Well, I do not count myself as developer, but I'd like to join the
> meeting, too. Dortmund is about 550 km from where I live, but
> I have a car that's big enough to get some sleep and carry some
> guitar with me (I am a left-hander).

As to not counting oneself as developer: I think it would make sense to
try "workshops" on programming topics, also with the aim of putting
people's wishes into code and giving them a hang of how to continue.

So "would-be" developers are certainly a target audience, as are users
willing to become more knowledgable about LilyPond and/or its
developers' views.