Re: how to make decisions? (was: [GLISS] differentiating pre/post/neutra

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: how to make decisions? (was: [GLISS] differentiating pre/post/neutral commands)
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 17:02:15 +0200

On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
> Part of my beef with the GOP mediated discussion here is that just me
> and David have a grasp of how things work. Get more people
> knowledgeable and there can be discussion.

Well, is there a better ways for us ("other people") to get
knowledgeable than to watch you two discuss and ask questions of our
own during that discussion?
No offence meant.  I really think that's the way to do it: we all
discuss, and - by the virtue of your knowledge - you lead the
discussion.

Janek