Re: Uses horizontal skylines in accidental placement (issue 6489086)

From: k-ohara5a5a
Subject: Re: Uses horizontal skylines in accidental placement (issue 6489086)
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 05:28:02 +0000

Still looks great (except when Phil's computer cancels double-flats,
etc.) and now I measure it 2% /faster/ than master.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6489086/diff/8003/lily/accidental.cc
File lily/accidental.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6489086/diff/8003/lily/accidental.cc#newcode81
lily/accidental.cc:81: if (!to_boolean (me->get_property
("restore-first"))
Do you have a plan for an "else" section?  It looks like accidentals
with a restoring natural get an empty skyline.  They still print
correctly for me, somehow, but Phil's regtest result fails with
'accidental-single-double.ly' and similar.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6489086/