Re: Uses horizontal skylines in accidental placement (issue 6489086)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Uses horizontal skylines in accidental placement (issue 6489086)
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 07:15:43 +0200

On Thursday, September 27, 2012, address@hidden wrote:
On 27 sept. 2012, at 13:56, Janek Warchoł <address@hidden> wrote:
> Um, Mike, i've just checked and current master has many cases of bad
> accidental placement - many accidentals are too close to each other.
> For example, <es' a'!> .  It looks pretty much like the output of
> first patchset that i checked...  Have you changed anything there at
> all?

Hey Janek,

There were three patchsets (maybe more).  If it looks catastrophic, I trust you - just revert it in staging and send me a short example w/ the regression and I'll work on it.

It looks to me that this patch is way past staging, so i'm not sure if it makes sense to revert it.  After all, accidental spacing before your patch was bad in some cases, and after your patch is bad in some cases - the difference is just which cases are wrong ;)
Anyway, i'll make a comparison and post the results in a comment to issue 2141.

cheers,
Janek