Re: LSR-image cropped

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: LSR-image cropped
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 11:59:48 +0200

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

> Ok, I'll investigate further.
>
> BTW, lilypond is now on 2.16. Should we plan the next round of LSR-update?

<URL:http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=lilypond>

I would lean towards waiting as long as 2.16 has not made its way into
"unstable", preferably also "testing".  Anybody up to figuring out
whether there is something we can do to make that happen?

Of course, _planning_ the next round of LSR updates is fine.  It is not
like there will be functional changes in 2.16 any more (check
<URL:code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/list?can=1&q=Label%3DBackport>
for more info, disregarding the 2.15 or earlier labels), so if you get a
file ported over, you should not need to revisit it again except in
very, very limited circumstances.