LSR-image cropped

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: LSR-image cropped
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 01:49:20 +0200

I recently changed
http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=233
now the image in LSR is cut off by 1/3 of the first stave. I've no clue why.
A simple work-around would be to add \markup \vspace #1 on top of the
code. (I tested it)

But this snippet is tagged docs and part of /documentation/snippets:
center-text-below-hairpin-dynamics.ly
For testing purpose I changed that snippet according to the
LSR-snippet (without adding the markup) and tried then successfully to
build snippets.pdf and snippets.html.
Both files are showing no problem with it.

So I hesitate to insert \markup \vspace #1

Any idea whats happening in the LSR?

-Harm