Re: Doc: document \time command fully (2807) (issue 6532055)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Doc: document \time command fully (2807) (issue 6532055)
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 04:37:42 +0000

On 2012/09/22 01:30:50, Graham Percival wrote:
LGTM

http://codereview.appspot.com/6532055/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely
File Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/6532055/diff/1/Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely#newcode1067
Documentation/notation/rhythms.itely:1067: \time #'(2 2 3) 7/8
woah, cool!  When did that happen?

2.15.19:

commit a512132fed73a94068b91fb0bab473319e477b6e
Author: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Date:   Wed Nov 9 11:37:39 2011 +0100

    Fold set-time-signature into \time

It may be instructional to look at the diff itself.  That's the kind of
thing possible just using music functions now, without the need of
messing with the parser.  I am not entirely sure that it would not have
been more prudent to instead fold \compoundTime into \time, but as long
as nobody bothers reviewing such changes, I need to make them without
feedback:

<URL:http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=2032>

The only comment here was from QC regarding the tests.  GLISS is
happening in the trenches.  _When_ it happens.  I am not going through
our user interfaces with a fine comb to see where they can be improved,
given our current tools.  And nobody else does.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6532055/