Re: Doc: document \time command fully (2807) (issue 6532055)

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Doc: document \time command fully (2807) (issue 6532055)
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:41:25 +0200

> On Sat, Sep 22, 2012 at 07:32:20AM +0000, address@hidden wrote:
>> Nobody can be bothered enough to even comment.
>
> Yes, that is a problem.  I wish that more developers looked at the
> countdown and did reviews.  For example, many of Keith's changes
> in the past month have had absolutely no reviews.
>
> If you have a magic wand to fix the opinions of skilled
> programmers involved with lilypond -- including yourself -- then I
> am all ears.  I find it disheartening that many programmers have
> bemoaned that nobody reviews their patches, yet they do not take
> the step of reviewing other people's patches.

When am I supposed to do this?  I can't even keep up with doing my own
patches given the mailing list volume I need to handle in order not to
have my work thrown under the bus.

And I am already doing nothing except LilyPond, so I can't really blame
those that manage a full job on top of their LilyPond work.