GUB commands not running

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: GUB commands not running
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 11:55:51 +0100

I've just completed a GUB build and, like the last one, three commands did not run. They are:

unlocked-doc-export
unlocked-test-export
unlocked-dist-check

I've run these by hand as:

make --file=lilypond.make LILYPOND_BRANCH=release/unstable unlocked-doc-export make --file=lilypond.make LILYPOND_BRANCH=release/unstable unlocked-test-export make --file=lilypond.make LILYPOND_BRANCH=release/unstable unlocked-dist-check

but if someone who is familiar with GUB could make a guess as to why they're not running, I'd appreciate it.

For those looking for the updated build, it will be uploaded tonight and then the website updated tomorrow morning. Uploading it during the day kills my internet access.

--
Phil Holmes