Re: Clefs and transposition [was: Re: [proposal] easy triplets and tuple

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Clefs and transposition [was: Re: [proposal] easy triplets and tuplets - Draft 3]
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 09:02:01 +0200

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 3:15 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On 10/10/2012 12:08 AM, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
>> [....]
>
> All of this (and what follows) seems rather aggressive and blunt on a second
> reading -- wasn't meant to be.  Apologies. :-\

No problem, i didn't consider it offensive.

I suppose we have to agree to disagree - you haven't convinced me
(while i'm all for defining standards, i still want them to be notated
explicitely), and i probably won't convince you.

cheers,
Janek :)