introducing Weekly Summaries For Busy Lily Developers

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: introducing Weekly Summaries For Busy Lily Developers
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 21:36:06 +0200

Hi,

inspired by Graham i'm organizing Weekly Summaries For Busy Lily
Developers [1].  Here are the guidelines:
- *anyone* can post them
- they *don't have* to be complete.  Just summarize important emails
that you remember.
- if you see that something is missing, just post it in a reply.  Keep it short.
- if possible, give links to issues, emails etc.
- post them on weekends (Saturdays recommended)

I'll post first summary tomorrow morning.

Question: should we send these summaries to info-lilypond?  I suppose
there might be people unsubscribed to -devel who'll be interested in
reading them.

cheers,
Janek

[1] obviously, the aim is to help people that are too busy to read all
LilyPond emails to keep up with the most important stuff.