Re: Issue 2445: Add measure counter to LilyPond (issue 6730044)

From: david . nalesnik
Subject: Re: Issue 2445: Add measure counter to LilyPond (issue 6730044)
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 11:41:19 +0000

David,

I don't mind making the changes, but I'm running into some problems.  I
used git pull -r before making a patch set and uploading to rietveld,
but looking over the patch set there I see that other changes have found
their way in--including your check-grob-path function.

I'm probably making some silly error here, and I appreciate any advice
you can give me for this.  (Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to
get this until some hours from now.)

https://codereview.appspot.com/6730044/