Re: Issue 2445: Add measure counter to LilyPond (issue 6730044)

From: david . nalesnik
Subject: Re: Issue 2445: Add measure counter to LilyPond (issue 6730044)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 12:19:55 +0000

Thanks for your review, Janek!

https://codereview.appspot.com/6730044/diff/10001/input/regression/measure-counter-broken.ly
File input/regression/measure-counter-broken.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6730044/diff/10001/input/regression/measure-counter-broken.ly#newcode6
input/regression/measure-counter-broken.ly:6: enclosed in parentheses."
On 2012/10/24 10:37:08, janek wrote:
Do you mean that the number before the break is not parenthesized, and
the
number of the part after the break is parenthesized?
It may be worth rewording this sentence.

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/6730044/diff/10001/scm/define-event-classes.scm
File scm/define-event-classes.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/6730044/diff/10001/scm/define-event-classes.scm#newcode49
scm/define-event-classes.scm:49: tremolo-span-event tuplet-span-event))