Re: prevent collision of ligatures and next note (issue 6740046)

From: dak
Subject: Re: prevent collision of ligatures and next note (issue 6740046)
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 10:51:54 +0000

On 2012/10/24 10:36:52, benko.pal wrote:
[...]
> Ah, so this is a by-the-way fix.  Can it be in a separate commit,
please?

it is; I meant to note it but forgot, sorry.  is there interest in
pushing such
multi-commit patches to some dev branch?

If there is, people should ask.  Substructuring an issue into several
logical commits is good style and makes things easier afterwards, but
only few people will actively prefer reviewing changes in a branch over
using Rietveld, so you can save yourself the trouble of creating a
public branch unless someone asks for it.  Just make sure that every
commit leaves the tree in compilable state.

I've made branches available occasionally for humongous changes but I
don't think they have been used much for reviewing.

http://codereview.appspot.com/6740046/