Design flaw in Rest_collision

From: address@hidden
Subject: Design flaw in Rest_collision
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 19:43:24 +0100

Hey team,

I finally had a couple hours to get back into LilyPond development and, as
often happens after a pause, I immediately ran into something that I hadn't
spotted before and that needs fixing.

If a Rest being managed by a RestCollision, a call to Grob::extent with any
common refpoint other than the Rest itself will trigger at some point
Rest_collision:calc_positinioning_done which itself looks up Rest extents at
line 168.  This is a circular dependency.

If I'm reading this wrong then let me know, but if not, it needs to be fixed.
Otherwise, getting a rest's extent can randomly lead to circular dependencies.

Cheers,
MS