Re: Your Patches

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: Your Patches
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 17:41:51 +0100

2012/11/25 Trevor Daniels <address@hidden>:
>> But it does stop make doc.
>
> Thanks James.  I think this is because Documentation/nl/learning does
> not contain the templates.itely file, so make doc defaults to using
> that file from Documentation/learning, which has different node
> names after this patch is applied.
>
> All the language directories contain templates.itely except nl, so
> the fix is probably to copy this file (before this patch) into nl.
>
> Copying to Francisco and devel for comments before I change
> anything.
>
> Trevor

This message belongs to a private thread I can not see. Would you mind
sending the actual patches so that I can know what are we talking
about?

At first, I'd say that adding a missing file can be done by including
it in the same patch, because make doc always comes after applying the
patch.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com