Change staff - collision with lyrics

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Change staff - collision with lyrics
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 16:34:30 +0100

I'm setting a piece of Vaughan Williams which has the RH changing staff all over the place and finding difficulty getting it to look anywhere near usable. This is not a tiny example, and the stems aren't orientated as in the original, but have a look at the collision with the lyrics. I couldn't find a bug report that's relevant.

Using 2.17.19, but it's pretty much the same in 2.12.3

--
Phil Holmes