Re: LilyPond internships and LilyPond graduation projects. MusicXMLexpor

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: LilyPond internships and LilyPond graduation projects. MusicXMLexport!
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 02:28:48 +0200

Hi,

i apologize for delay - it's due to my bad organization, not lack of
respect for you!

2013/6/28 Jan Nieuwenhuizen <address@hidden>:
> Phil Holmes writes:
>
>> Although I suspect this will be difficult, since there are no
>> organisations or business entities (AFAIK) associated with Lilypond.
>
> David has a business which is associated to LilyPond, I have a business
> that offers LilyPond consultancy and we have a LilyPond foundation in
> the Netherlands.

Excellent!  I didn't know that David has a business entity.  I'm sure
that either he or you fulfill all formal requirements, but just to
make sure, may i ask you for the "legal info" so that i can confirm
this?

thanks,
Janek