Re: ssh problems (can't push to staging)

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: ssh problems (can't push to staging)
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 23:47:07 -0700 (PDT)

James wrote:

> Failing all that if you send me git formatted patches, I can at least
> push them for you while you sort this out. We've had some checkins
> today, so you will probably need to make sure that it is rebased (?)
> from current master before you make the patches if you want me to push
> them for you.

Well, I can't even pull from master now, so I can't rebase my patches.
If you'd like, you could pull the diffs from Rietveld, rebase them yourself,
and use the Description fields as the commit messages:
https://codereview.appspot.com/10819043/
https://codereview.appspot.com/10700044
https://codereview.appspot.com/10774043/

Otherwise, you'll just have to wait for me to figure this out.

Grr.  If anyone here could help me troubleshoot ssh, that would be
greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
- Mark

p.s. just like old times...