Re: Tie Crusade

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: Tie Crusade
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:07:36 +0200

Hi Janek,

I see this in your "bad" examples of ties:
d'4~ s4 d' s2 e'4~ s4 e' s

How do you justify that this should work with non logical spacers included?

I tried to replace this with logical spacers and do not get any issue:
  << {
>   \repeat unfold 8 { d''8[ d''] }
  } \\ {
    d'4~ d' e'4~ e'
  } >>

But what you mean is probably that it should be independent of the
fact that this is logical or not, it should only depend on begin and
end notes?
But in d'4~ s4 d': is the tie bounding d'4 to d' or d'4 to s4?

Frédéric