Re: upgrade to c++11

From: immanuel litzroth
Subject: Re: upgrade to c++11
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 22:06:57 +0200

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 9:58 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
immanuel litzroth <address@hidden> writes:

> On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 9:20 PM, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> They are also humongous, which means a quite larger amount of work
>> for GUB.
>>
> What do you mean with humongous? Boost is large because it has a lot
> of stuff.

What's your point?  "has a lot of stuff" is not independently useful.
 Well, I don't know GUB so I have idea as to the work involved or whether it would even
make sense. I do know that writing stuff that boost has on offer is a very bad idea. I also
have some experience with c++11 and that has been really good. That's all folks.