improving our workflow with better tools - let's test things.

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: improving our workflow with better tools - let's test things.
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 00:11:23 +0200

I'm back... better late than never.

Let's try out some code-development platforms and see if using them
would make developing LilyPond easier.  GitHub.com is out of question,
so we have to check gitlab.com and gitorious.org.

I need at least 2 people who'd like to experiment with me - doing this
alone doesn't make sense.  Colin, Joe - are you still interested?
Anyone else?

David, have you talked with Savannah people?  What did they say?

We'll probably proceed as Joe suggested: