Re: improving our workflow with better tools - let's test things.

From: James
Subject: Re: improving our workflow with better tools - let's test things.
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 11:33:26 +0100

Hello,

On 20/10/13 10:48, David Kastrup wrote:
James <address@hidden> writes:

Yes, although I don't want to be considered arrogant that it should
only be 'acceptable to me'; but when the last Patch-nanny decided he
was going 'spend more time with his family' (so to speak speaking) and
wanted to pass on the role to someone else, the silence from the
LilyPond community was deafening.
Well, there is a lot of deafening silence for a lot of issues from the
LilyPond community.  Part of the reason is that there is a limited
number of members, and very distributed field of interests, LilyPond
covering a large area.

Of course, perhaps the tone of the sentence was misconstrued. It was not meant as a criticism or denegration, as more a statement of fact of lilypond life.

James