Re: The catastrophe has arrived.

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: The catastrophe has arrived.
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2013 12:30:13 +0200

On 25/10/13 19:31, Colin Campbell wrote:
FWIW, after installing Ubuntu 13.10 and seeing my ../configure choke on the
mpost version, I followede Werner Lemberg's suggestion from here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/55828/match=mpost+broken
and all seems to be well. At least, I was able to make and install lilypond,
then make and install the docs with no apparent errors, and that resulted in no
obviously broken glyphs or flags in a quick test compile.  Since the fix
involves a quick download and replace, I'm wondering if it's *too* easy, but so
far so good!

Thanks :-)

I think there should be a fix landing in Ubuntu soon, I managed to get the ear of the person responsible for the upload of the Ubuntu 13.10 texlive-bin and he has been very responsive and helpful. Fingers crossed ...